I was contacted yesterday by Marie Brock. She told me that Jack Cox has died
from complications after being hospitalized.
I have had a lot of contact with him in years past. Jack was a caring nice
human
being, I enjoyed our conversations over the years and appreciated him checking
on me and a friend daily after an accident during Oshkosh in the 1980s. He will
be missed by me and many others.
For any who don't know, Jack and Golda were the editors of the EAA Magazine for
30 years or more. They researched and wrote many of the articles that appeared
in the magazine over those years.
God Bless Jack and Golda his wife.

Larry Howell