Hi folksIn the UK we have to have dual ignition and my HAPI 75 has just that.
Unfortunately one of the amplifiers does nt work on my as yet unflown KR2 but
it runs fine on the single ignition.The electronic ignition system consist of:
a pair of senders from the old distributor hole, a pair of flattish black boxes
and 4 yellow coils, each with 2 HT outlets. By process of elimination I ve
found that one of the black boxes - called the amplifier possibly? - that is
weak. There is no name on it but it must be about 1979. Can I get a new one, if
so where from? Should I replace the whole systems? If so with a beetle one?Any
thoughts would be greatly appreciated.Alan