From: Alan Wray <alanw...@hotmail.co.uk>
To: kr...@mylist.net
Sent: Thu, May 26, 2011 8:10:43 AM
Subject: KR> HAPI 75 magnum electronic ignition question

Hi folksIn the UK we have to have dual ignition and my HAPI 75 has just that.
Unfortunately one of the amplifiers does nt work on my as yet unflown KR2 but
it
runs fine on the single ignition.The electronic ignition system consist of: a
pair of senders from the old distributor hole, a pair of flattish black boxes
and 4 yellow coils, each with 2 HT outlets. By process of elimination I ve
found
that one of the black boxes - called the amplifier possibly? - that is weak.
There is no name on it but it must be about 1979. Can I get a new one, if so
where from? Should I replace the whole systems? If so with a beetle one?Any
thoughts would be greatly appreciated.Alan