Please dont post that message I just accidentally sent to KRnet e-mail list.
Thanks.
Dave

--- On Sun, 6/19/11, P.Byington <byington1...@embarqmail.com> wrote:

From: P.Byington <byington1...@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Fw: KR> Component weight.
To: "KR2 Net" <kr...@mylist.net>
Date: Sunday, June 19, 2011, 4:10 PM

David;

I weighed my wings awhile back and they came in at 45 lbs each,  I am
thinking about rebuilding them also to reduce the weight.  I think that they
are about 15 lbs to heavy (each panel) due to having two layers of glass,
(plans call for only one layer) and to much filler added to make them
perfectly bump free.

Thanks
Parley Byington
byington1...@embarqmail.com