Dustin

Are you the 'Hippity Hopper' from down under.  Just some stinking humor for
a dumn Yank.

Yah, l have not heard from you for a while.  Everything doing OK.  If l
remember correctly, it was the information and drawings of the retract
system of the Don Betchem KR, right?
It will take me a little time as l had to move things because l closed my
office.  But I think can find it somewhere.

Let me know if l am correct.

M. Greg Martin