Larry, the person I was trying to contact was the title of the post. I dont
know how to make it more obvious than that brother.

Marty. Nah man I am from texas. I HAVE been in contact with a dude from new
zealand who bought the GK1. I think you might have me confused with him or
someone else you have been talking to. I have shot you an e-mail a few times
with no reply, I figured you blocked me when my account got hacked and started
spamming the board(sorry about that guys).take your time, I was just making
sure you dont forget about me