Risk aversion

Regardless of the number of Corv / O320 examples flying, I think I understand
the issue, the J3300 will allow the kr2 to dramatically exceed it's stated Vne,
so LAA will have to treat the resulting aircraft as a new type with all the
attendant design analysis.

I would expect concerns about moving surface attachments and engine mount
bulkhead design.

Peter back to your original email, I am uncertain if the extra power will make
a kr2s more farm strip usable, as the critical issue imho is landing distance.
Most US krs fly off longer strips so it may be useful to contact Willy Wilson
who did the Test flights on Ken Aitchinkons kr

Pete

phil brookman <pjb1234...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

that seems on the face of it ridiculous ....
powerfull and what would that cause .....
what effects does he think will happen ....
phill