Change the paragraph below to DOWNWARD FORCES FROM REPEATED HARD LANDINGS
AND YOU HAVE IT. The fellow who wrote that paragraph below hit it right on.
I could put a 400 pound/275HP chevy up front of my KR and the final analysis
is I may not have an aircraft rated at more than 1.5-3  "G"'s at
most.....wether it's flying, landing or taking off.

Also, the persons or organization that said they would not allow a Jabiru
because "it is too powerful" has the obligation to demonstrate or prove that
it is indeed so. It is an absurd statement without the math and back-up data
to educate us. It is a "weight issue, not a power issue"