From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Peter Drake
Sent: 25 September 2011 12:11
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> New Pics

Hi All

I have just updated my website with a few more pics.
We are using an Emeraude canopy for extra headroom. But I had to modify the
turtle deck to give it a more organic shape.
Used Mark L's method for making tail access cover, worked a treat!

I am still getting nowhere with obtaining some stress analysis calcs on the
fire wall for using this Jabiru 3300 we have bought. No reply from Bill
Marcy or his charity.

60% etc.....

Peter Drake
Hereford UK