This can be done with Plotfoil (plot an airfoil out at a
certain size in postscript). If the printers can't print postscript the program
Ghostscript could be used to convert the postscript file to PDF or an image
file. I think Plotfoil is more intended for model airplanes as it seems to work
best with small one-page outputs. I could only get either the top or bottom
section above/below the camber line to print at one time for airfoils larger
than two pages which would require more cutting and pasting. Plotfoil is DOS or
UNIX based and may require an emulator. I could create the PDF or image files
for you if you?re unfamiliar with these programs. I assume both programs output
accurate files but it might be best to manually check the drawings.
Brock
Does anybody have a digital version of the RAF 48 that I can take to Kinkos to
have them printed up?ie the right size to cut templates.
Lee Van Dyke