I get my vacuum bagging supplies from here -
http://carbon-fiber.us/composites-shop.php
They are reasonably priced and have everything you mentioned including
the manifold...  And they are local to me!

As far as Spruce and Wicks, define better?  Lower cost?  Spruce is lower
on most things, but it's been my experience that Wicks is more
personable.  That said, I do buy a lot of stuff from Applied Vehicle
Technologies - http://www.avtcomposites.com
<http://www.avtcomposites.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?display=home>

Urethane foam blocks especially are less expensive there.

Matt