Hay I'll sell you my KR2 project that is about 1/2 done and you could
finish it a lot faster than trying to build one and get to flying...  go
to: www.duffysairsupply.com and see pic of my KR2 and details.  They have
it listed for sale on their Buy/Sell Planes page on their web site...I'll
make you a good deal..
John