Bob I thin he was joking around since the main ad was about helping
dogs and such.

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: Robert Boyd
Sent: 2/6/2012 8:20 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> List of unfinished projects
Hey I wanted to make sure that everyone knows that John is not at
fault for the advertising. I should have given him the web site
address directly to his add. It is my fault and I do not what him
taking the blame.
If anyone is looking for a great deal on a great KR2 project you
really should see his. You won't find a better built or better price.
You can see it without any advertising at www.bobshanger.intuitwebsites.com.
Sorry for getting upset Pat but I hate it when my friends are accused
of something that is clearly my fault.
I apologize.
Bob