 From: Robert Boyd <ifly...@gmail.com>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 5:00 AM
Subject: Re: KR> List of unfinished projects

Hey Pat, GROW UP!!! John is a good man and had no intention of
throwing me a bone. He is only interested in finding a new home for
his KR2. I offered to advertise his project for him as a means for
folks to see it without him having to send constant emails. There is
nothing more to it than that. Relax will ya!