From: "Dan Heath" < danrh @ windstream .net>
To: " KRnet " < krnet @ mylist .net>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:36:16 PM
Subject: RE: KR> Weight Testing

Thanks, but what weight?  What can be secured?  Also, stall tests..... I
don't do stalls.  They scare the crap outa me.  I bring it to the "mush"
point and that is good enough for me.

Again, the WHAT and HOW to secure it, is the issue that I cannot get an
answer to, even from the RV community that we have here.

See N64KR at http :// KRBuilder .org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2012 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN ? 40th
Anniversary
There is a time for building and it is over.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC