Thank you.  We have a large lake here where they practice diving.  They may
even have something they could rent to me.  That may be what I am looking for.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2012 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il ? MVN ? 40th Anniversary
There is a time for building and it is over.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC