From: hart...@charter.net
Sent: 02/23/12 08:16 AM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Flight Test Plans

 Is this a written regulation or a bureaucrat making up his own rules????? Or
can you just follow what is suggested in FAA Advisory Circular 90-89A ? I have
not been able to find any requirements. Rich Hartwig Re: "My FAA inspector
stated that I had to have a satisfactory flight test plan for his review to get
an airworthiness signature."