Pat Shows wrote:

> I know there have been some good info poster on resins, but I now find
> myself in need of some of the knowledge.

I'm partial to Aeropoxy, and you have the PH3660/PR2032 resin that I built
my plane with.  As long as the hardener hasn't turned brown, I'd probably
use it.  If it has turned brown, it might still be fine (for all I know),
but a call to the Aeropoxy folks would probably answer that question, and if
you don't believe them, a test would be in order.

I'd go the Aeropoxy way, as you can weigh it out on a gram scale and get
exact ratios.  The pump thing is guesswork, in my humble opinion.

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com