"Is any of it any good"

I started my project with the original Safety Poxy and loved the color and
smell. Then came Safety Poxy II and it was ok but eventually it went away too.
The only issue I had with these two was mixing them required a little work and
you were always concerned did I mix them correctly. This is why I decided to go
with the West System. Some folks probably don't realize that the pumps in the
resin and the hardener are different sizes so to mix a batch properly it takes
an equal number of pumps from each. No guess work. A small batch, one pump from
each, it's easy and no scales required. The only thing is miss is the smell.
West system is odorless and I really miss the styrene's! Since you don't know
how old it is I would suggest you mix a batch and put a couple of mixing sticks
together and let it cure. Pull them apart and be sure the stick breaks and not
the resin.

Stephen Teate
Paradise, Texas
The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient,
you should delete this message.  Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful.