From: "Derek Lewis" <numskul...@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, Mar 28, 2012 2:10 am
Subject: KR> Re: Dynon D10A Magnetic Compass Bore Sight
To: <kr...@mylist.net>

Dan, Its nice to see someone else installing one of these.  That is a great
idea to level everything.  I have a D60 with the D10A and hope to put mine in
within a month or two.  I am curious to see if the bolts cause any problems
with the compass.  The manual says to have it away from any magnetic metals.
If you don't have any problems with the bolts, I might install mine the same
way. Thanks, Derek Lewis