It is a tri-pod, so it can assume any angle.  It has to be installed on the
same angle as the D10-A.  Also, I have seen no issues with it as the
magnetic compass always seems to be accurate.  I will know better when I get
my OAT installed so it can calculate wind speed and direction.  Then I can
compare it to the GPS heading.

PS: The networked units are great.  Being able to get any page from either
of them on both of them is fantastic.  Now, with my IFLY720, I should be
set.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2012 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il – MVN – 40th
Anniversary
There is a time for building and it is over.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC
http://www.krbuilder.org/MyUSA/

In your website pictures you have the pitch and roll adjustment taken care
of.  I did not see any means for moving and adjusting the magnetic sensor in
azimuth.