From: "Dan Heath" <da...@windstream.net>
To: <joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com>
Subject: Dynon
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 05:47:24 -0400

Joe,

Did you install the OAT for the D10-A?  If so, where did you locate the sensor?
 Also, are you getting the NMEA from an Ifly?  I am not quite ready to put in
an autopilot yet, but am going to hook up my D10-A so I can get TAS, Windspeed
and direction.

Gotta fly over to see Mark L. pretty soon to return the Dynavibe to him.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2012 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il &ndash; MVN &ndash; 40th
Anniversary
There is a time for building and it is over.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC
http://www.krbuilder.org/MyUSA/

57 Year Old Looks 27
Local Woman Reveals Wrinkle Secret That Has Doctors Angry.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f848fc4ad8ed31ea08st01duc