It seems to me that there are a lot of folks talking about their flying KR yet
we see so few at the Gathering. WHY? The Gathering is only 160 Days away and
there are only 14 KR's registered to be there. The registration shows six but
Langford's won't be there unless he repairs it before then and there is one
registered coming from Aruba by Lee Van Dyke which must be bogus. We need KR's
at the Gathering. Remember this is the 40th Anniversary Celebration ad if you
fly your KR in you will receive a special Plaque to permanently display inside
your KR.

PLEASE get registered and FLY your KR to the Gathering.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Stevens Point, WI
E-mail: flyk...@charter.net
Web: www.flykr2s.com