Mark,

Maybe I should rephrase that statement.  I considered it to be unsafe for me
and my abilities as a pilot.  It could be me, and it probably is, since all
the other KR2 aircraft don't seem to have this issue.  The plane gets tossed
around very badly, and when landing, I had to keep increasing the airspeed
to keep from slamming it into the runway.  On the last landing with the 130#
in the right seat, I almost lost the plane.  I got off the runway and did
about a quarter ground loop.  It scared me pretty badly.  Remember, you have
very good flaps and yours is an S.  I am sure that you did not normally
approach at 80 MPH, like I do.

Today, after taking all the weight out, I still had a problem landing, so,
it is probably mostly me.  My point however, is that if the CG goes aft, you
will have problems, and if it stays forward, you most likely won't.

As I said, the plane takes off and flies as if there is no extra weight in
it, the landings with the extra weight, are something I don't want to try
again without changing something.

But, I don't plan to make any changes until at least next summer, so maybe
during that time, I can get better at this.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2012 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il – MVN – 40th
Anniversary
There is a time for building and it is over.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC
http://www.krbuilder.org/MyUSA/