 From: Roger Bulla <rbu...@cdmsinc.net>
To: kr...@mylist.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:33 PM
Subject: KR> fuel sight gauge

I just installed a sight gauge in my kr project. I used the blue tubing made
for gas in Aircraft Spruce?s catalog. I made a back ground plate for the sight
tube out of  a strip of aluminum with a piece of paper glued to it with 1/4
inch black stripes spaced 1/4 inch apart that are at an angle. This is attached
to the tube with small wire ties. The diffraction of light through the tube
will change the apparent angle of the stripes between the part of the tube with
gas and the empty part. It works well with water, but I haven?t tried it with
gas at this time. I will probably will fill the tank this weekend and start the
engine for the first time. I will update later.

Hoping to make the Gathering in 2013 in my new KR2!

Roger Bulla

rbu...@cdmsinc.net