Thanks to all for the replies.
I am not familiar with working with fiberglass and was thinking that
aluminum might be easy to work with but after all of the replies, I
think I will stay with the plans. Jon may have a option for me with
the pre formed deck.
Now if I can get these two horses to help me out maybe I can be flying
to the next gathering. I KNOW Big hopes but a guy has to have a goal
to shoot for.
Bob