The weather is so great today, that I must go flying, so this will be short.

Even though every day is not great this time of year, it seems that bad
weather does not linger like it often does in September.

So, if this is a pattern, then one would only have to be "Stuck" for a day
before being able to bring their KR to the Gathering or to return home.

Please think about this and whatever we do, let's get this date on the book
soon.  As Larry says, Mt. Vernon gets booked up and I think we should try to
get the dates of our choice.

I have even given serious thought to getting my IFR rating and equipping my
plane, but the cost is prohibitive for me, and probably is for most KR
builders.

I won't bug y'all about this again, but will make every effort to be there
next year, no matter when you schedule it.  However, it will be with KR or
not at all.

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

See you at the 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Bad Weather at Gathering time, is a killer or a real bummer.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC