From: "Jeff York" <jeffyor...@yahoo.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 12:15:18 PM
Subject: Re: KR> Jack Cooper

Sandy, Jack,

Send my best to Jack with thoughts and prayers for recovery. I am not sure if
he is still in the hospital in Johnson City but it just so happened that my
cousin Logan Neely was admitted to the same hospital on the same day. I have a
lot of family in Johnson City. You mentioned Augusta and Atlanta and oddly
enough I also have a lot of family there as well and fellow KR pilot Dan Heath
is very close to Augusta. So, maybe when the time is right for Jack, he can get
some company.

I am sure that there are a lot of pilots and builders in the KR community that
have Jack in their thoughts and prayers as emails regarding Jack have been
going around since the accident.

God Bless,

Jeff York
Georgetown Scott County Airport
KR2
2010 National Gathering Peoples Choice, Best Interior
2011 Airfest                      Best Experimental, Best Instrument, Best
Interior