Tried that in a 30 x 30 garage, fumes were beyond comfort and tolerance.

Jim Williams--Ohio

----- Original Message -----

From: "Robert Boyd" <ifly...@gmail.com>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 7:15:37 AM
Subject: KR> Shop Heat

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to get back on my KR2S project and have a question.
In Ohio the temps are getting down there which will require me to heat
the shop. At present the only source for heat is a torpedo style
Kerosene heater. Are there any thoughts on using Kerosene heat? My
concern would be the oil film given off by this type of heat. I am in
the boat stage and was wondering about the exposed wood being
subjected to the fumes or film?
Bob in Frazeysburg Ohio.