Gathering Update 9/6/2021,

Everything is on track for the Gathering later this week.

Shirts and hats are ordered, catering for Saturday night is a go.

Camping will be right behind our EAA hangar K on the west side of the
airfield, we will have a porta-potty set up Weds night.

We have 4 forums set up for the attendees. We will plan to conduct these
presentations in our Large Main Hangar (outdoor conditions).

Friday
10:00 am.  Presentation by Brendan and Allie Palmer. They will update us on
their KR aircraft build, plus a discussion on Missions and Bible Translation
across the world.
1:00 pm.  Presentation by Rob Schmitt. General KR Aircraft discussion.
General state of the KR aircraft, specifications, resources, engine options,
etc.

Saturday.

10:00 am.  Fiberglass demonstration by Griff Picket.
1:00 pm. Presentation by Larry Flesner on Weight and Balance.

Saturday morning will be aircraft judging by EAA Chapter 91 Technical
Advisor Mark Burrow.

6:00 pm. Banquet and Awards Presentation.

Other than the Saturday night Banquet, we will be using the grills and
griddles from the EAA Chapter for informal breakfasts, lunches, dinners.
I am sure I will be asking for help from our attendees/Chapter members to
cook these meals as needed.
Expect just basic burgers, brats, hotdogs, pancakes, etc for these meals.
We'll have a donation jar for those who eat these meals.

We may have a visitor from the EAA Saturday night after the Banquet.
Charlie Becker (Director, Chapters & Homebuilt Community Manager) is in town
for a family event and plans to drop by.
He would like to talk with us about AirVenture 2022 and the 50th anniversary
of the KR.  We should be able to plan something special for the KR at next
year's airshow.

Thanks,

Rob Schmitt
816-309-0099