Kia Ora
Since we are on Kiwi. One that comes to mind built the Morgan aircraft. I meet
him when he started out, he gave me my first ride in a KR2S near Sydney.
He then made a enlarged KR2Ss and changed its name, then went to Alumimium
Aircraft but the kr was his starting point. One  was  called cheetah ( comes to
mind). I see an advertisement in our RAus magazine in the past month or so.
Funny what comes to mind with all this plans
Talks
Pm.
Enjoy your beer.

Sent from my iPhone