G R Picket wrote:

> I got to the airport last night, and my prop is a 52 x 48.  Looks a lot
> like a Sterba, but not labelled as such.

Ed doesn't put his name on his props. Just a simple diameter x pitch number, in about quarter or 3/8" letters, on the mounting face of the prop, if I remember correctly. I think the amber colored urethane leading edge is standard, but I could be wrong. I always ask for it and get it, so I don't know for sure.

I suspect he really is closed. It's probably getting to be a hassle for him to make props, and he's getting on up there in age. I hope I'm wrong though!

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL