N771MJ  “WunderBird”
www.flykr2s.com
flyk...@gmail.com

On Dec 1, 2022, at 11:35 AM, Mark Langford <m...@n56ml.com> wrote:

Craig Williams wrote:

>Take a look at the gear Mark put on WunderBird.  If I wasdoing it agail I would look at that setup<

I think those are Tracy O'Brien gear legs.  I'm not sure he makes those anymore....at least his website doesn't show them ( https://www.tracyobrien.com/ ).  The website shows where some of his sources are, if somebody wants to follow up on that, but I just ran into dead ends when I looked into this last year.  It is a simple and elegant solution though.  If I remember correctly, the fiberglass legs have a bit more damping than aluminum legs, but that may be "in the noise".

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL