Hi all,

After being for sale for 1 year my plane now is finally sold.

Seeing it go was a very sad moment. My KR accompanied me for the last 30
years (planning, building, flying).

The new hungarian owner already made his first flights. I am pretty sure he
wil take good care of it :).

I just want to thank you all for the support I got from KRNET. Especially
during the building period, KRNET was a valuable source of information.

https://photos-e1.flightcdn.com/photos/retriever/05057934e662bcc9b2d9a6739b4
e883574162c56

Thanks and best regards,

Marcel