From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of dee david via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2023 5:40:25 PM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: dee david <deesa...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: KRnet> Need help starting my KR2 ..please

Luis,
I want to thank you for your help. It is mainly because of you that I got this
far.
Dee

On Sat, May 13, 2023, 12:23 PM Luis Claudio via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org<mailto:krnet@list.krnet.org>> wrote:
Dee:

There is no fundamental difference between your setup and mine other than the
brands of injectors.
Here is a video of Rex Taylor explaining the ins and outs of the Posa Injector
and how to best start these engines...

Posa Carburetor Tuning -
YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOV1_6P17rc&t=4352s>

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOV1_6P17rc&t=4352s>
[https://s.yimg.com/nq/storm/assets/enhancrV2/23/logos/youtube.png]
Posa Carburetor Tuning

Luis
On Friday, May 12, 2023 at 09:14:21 PM CDT, dee david via KRnet