From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of dee david via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2023 10:31 AM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: dee david <deesa...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: KRnet> Starting my KR continued

Mark,

This is where I stand.

In my number one cylinder,, the magnitor is firing (sending a spark in the
exhaust phase. When the air is coming out.

Million dollar question is
1. Where is top dead center? Is there a marking for it?
2. How do I adjust the mag to fire in the compression at 28 degrees BTDC.
3. Talked to a mechanic - he said he needed a procedure or timing marks.

4. Is there a Hapi manual out there that is electronic that someone can share?
Dee

On Mon, May 29, 2023 at 7:36 AM Mark Langford