would love to see this folding wing but your link expects me to sign up
how about a link like we all have

On 8/6/2023 6:22 PM, Ricardo Moura via KRnet wrote:
I am new to this group and this is my very first message.

I live in the Greater Cleveland area, have always admired the KR-2 design and, until now, it was out of my reach because my goal is to fly an aircraft under the LSA rules. However, it seems like the rules are broadening up, and now I can see a KR-2S in my future.

I saw the post below by David Boyer (KR> Simply Folding Wing) and noticed that the link to the pictures showing his solution is not available anymore.

Can anyone, please, share the pics showing the folding mechanism with me?

Thanks and regards,

Ricardo

KR> Simply Folding Wing
David Boyer Tue Jun 21 16:42:55 2011

I have been talking with badbob0007 (Bob Johnson) and we both would
like the ability to fold our wings up and directly over the top of the
canopy for transport.
This is a basic idea on a double pivot design so the wing can have
enough clearance to fold.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j354/davidpob/wing.jpg <http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j354/davidpob/wing.jpg>

I hope this will be useful. Thanks David Boyer