How much would a tail wheel with spring cost shipped to 95926?

From: lee vandyke2.com
Sent: Saturday, December 23, 2023 8:52 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: KRnet> Planes for sale

KR2 friends!!!!

It’s Hangar cleaning time.  I have a stock KR2 boat on retract gear, with a new
Diehl turtle deck as well as a RR turtle deck with the parts to make a header
tank, all RR.  I also have an extra set of retract gear all drilled off of an
old KR as well as a new set never been drilled.  Several sets of wheels and
drum brakes.  I have tail wheels, at least 2 sets of dual control sticks as
well as rudder pedals.  I have a KR2 boat a little longer that stock on Diehl
gear with brakes and Diehl wing skins.  All up for sale.  They must go soon,
I’m tired of holding on to them.  They will go either way. No offer is a bad
offer.  Contact me off line at l...@vandyke2.com.

Lee Van Dyke