Thanks Larry, you truly ARE a gentleman and a scholar!

Tim Hoversten
Oshkosh, WI
 "Whatever you think is impossible, is really impossible for you. And whatever
you think is possible, it really is possible for you, just don't be afraid to
try it. Make a plan, consult with your friends and with the experts, with
everyone who can help you - and follow your dreams. Life is easy. So keep
smiling and be happy!" - Jan Hercek, Slovenian paraplegic pilot

    On Sunday, January 14, 2024 at 03:40:07 PM CST, Larry Flesner via KRnet