I am interested in the Jacket - if it fits the same person of the flight suit
it should fit me 😉

M.
________________________________
From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Zachary Martine via
KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2024 6:20 PM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Zachary Martine <zach.martin...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: KRnet> KR clothing for sale

I'll take the suit, hit me up offline at 207.604.3007 thanks!

On Mon, Apr 15, 2024, 5:06 PM Joe Wallace via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org<mailto:krnet@list.krnet.org>> wrote:
If this ad is in the wrong place, please post the correct spot to advertise

I have a couple items bought at Oshkosh a few years and pounds ago, a KR Blue
jacket, and a KR Blue flight suit…  No size on the jacket, however I have some
measurements, and pictures for better information.  I would like to get these
to someone who would enjoy them.  The flight suit has never been worn, and the
jacket very little.

Flight Suit    from base of collar to inseam….38”
    from inseam to leg cuff…………31”
                             Short sleeve, elastic waist, many pockets
   Tag …………………………. Size 42
Price with postage…               $20.00

[IMG_3395.JPG]

[IMG_3396.JPG]

Jacket        Across the shoulders……………21”
  From base of the collar to bottom
  of jacket body in the back………22”
                  Sleeve length from cuff to
                 arm pit seam……………………..19”
 Adjustable waist
Price with postage…..             $ 25.00

Hope you can follow and find someone whom they fit.,.

Please contact Joe E Wallace
email   ( jwallace...@gmail.com<mailto:jwallace...@gmail.com> )  [IMG_3392.JPG]