Hi,

I'm using airflow on GKE (kubernetes 1.4), more precisely this yaml :

https://github.com/mumoshu/kube-airflow/blob/master/airflow.all.yaml

My problem is that the web pod needs access to http logs from the worker
pod, which is equivalent to do, from the web pod, a:

curl
http://worker-2088828153-64hkb:8793/log/dataflow_bigquery/dataflow_batch/2017-01-17T16:03:43.291968

Which results in

curl: (6) Could not resolve host: worker-2088828153-64hkb

The worker pod registers itself via its hostname (via rabbitmq AFAIK).

Is there a way to have worker-2088828153-64hkb hostname available in
kube-DNS ?

If not, what DNS should I use ? How would I apply it as hostname to the
worker container ?
Is there a way to list DNS entries ?

I tried using hostNetwork: true with no success since there is service
discovery done via postgres, rabbitmq hostnames and that becomes
unavailable then:

https://github.com/mumoshu/kube-airflow/blob/master/script/entrypoint.sh

Thanks