No errors is showing in the log pods !!!
I used the same volume structure for MYSQL database and was able to share
any file in var/lib/mysql directory between the database pods with no issue

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 9:35:19 PM UTC-5, Rodrigo Campos wrote:

> But what is the error kubernetes shows in kubectl pod describe? What about
> the containers logs? Etc. This is a crucial part, nothing can't really be
> said without it.
>
> Also, as a general guidance, try to isolate the problem. Maybe try running
> an example for using volumes (that maybe use a public docker image), to
> understand how to use them first. Also, you may want to run just a sleep or
> something and connect to the pod and see what's there, etc.
>
> On Tuesday, February 28, 2017, Montassar Dridi <montass...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> I used the emptyDir...get the same error
>>
>> On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 8:45:19 PM UTC-5, Montassar Dridi wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm using Google Cloud Platform container engine and Google persistent
>>> disk as persistent volume
>>> apiVersion: v1
>>> kind: PersistentVolumeClaim
>>> metadata:
>>>   name: web-pv-claim
>>>   labels:
>>>     name: web-pod
>>>     version: v1
>>> spec:
>>>   accessModes:
>>>     - ReadWriteOnce
>>>   resources:
>>>     requests:
>>>       storage: 10Gi
>>> ------------------
>>> spec:
>>>       containers:
>>>       - image: gcr.io/projectid/demo:v1
>>>         name: web-pod
>>>         ports:
>>>         - containerPort: 8080
>>>         volumeMounts:
>>>         - name: persistent-storage
>>>           mountPath: /usr/local/tomcat/webapps
>>>       volumes:
>>>       - name: persistent-storage
>>>         persistentVolumeClaim:
>>>           claimName: web-pv-claim
>>> volumes:
>>>       - name: web-persistent-storage
>>>         persistentVolumeClaim:
>>>           claimName: web-pv-claim
>>>
>>> I get this error from the browser
>>>
>>> This  page can’t be found
>>>
>>> No webpage was found for the web address: *https://35.185.13.141/
>>> <https://35.185.13.141/>*
>>> HTTP ERROR 404

>>> --

  • [kubernetes-users]... Montassar Dridi
    • Re: [kubernet... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [kube... Rodrigo Campos
        • Re: [... Montassar Dridi
          • R... Montassar Dridi
            • ... Rodrigo Campos