so I should add the war file after the mount , no need for the Dockerfile
at the beginning

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 11:59:14 PM UTC-5, Rodrigo Campos wrote:

> Then your are mounting the volume where your war file is.
>
> Then, as mount works (nothing special about containers), you lose
> visibility of the war file and now see your volume.
>
> That will never work.
>
> On Wednesday, March 1, 2017, Montassar Dridi <montass...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> I thought i did when I created the Dockerfile for the web application
>> docker image that I pushed to the google container registry and then
>> listed it in my web application kubernetes depolyment yaml file :
>>
>> FROM tomcat:8-jre8
>> ADD sample.war /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/
>> CMD ["catalina.sh", "run"]
>> --------------------------
>> spec:
>>       containers:
>>       - image: gcr.io/projectid/web-application-image:v
>> <http://gcr.io/projectid/demo:v1>
>>         name: web-pod
>>         ports:
>>         - containerPort: 8080
>>         volumeMounts:
>>         - name: persistent-storage
>>           mountPath: /usr/local/tomcat/webapps
>>       volumes:
>>       - name: persistent-storage
>>         persistentVolumeClaim:
>>           claimName: web-pv-claim
>>

>> On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 11:43:50 PM UTC-5, Tim Hockin wrote:
>>>
>>> Put some stuff in that directory?  Where is the content coming from?
>>> How do you expect it to end up in that directory?

>>> no

>>> What
>>> really

>>> image), to

>>> montass...@gmail.com>

>>> Dridi

>>> Campos

>>> emptyDir.
>>> more

>>> if
>>> shown,

>>> the PV

>>> deployed

>>> include

>>> from

>>> kubernet...@googlegroups.com.

>>> send

>>> https://groups.google.com/group/kubernetes-users.

>>> https://groups.google.com/group/kubernetes-users.

>> --

  • Re: [kubernetes-us... Rodrigo Campos
    • Re: [kubernet... Montassar Dridi
      • Re: [kube... Montassar Dridi
        • Re: [... Rodrigo Campos
          • R... Montassar Dridi
            • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
            • ... Montassar Dridi
            • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
            • ... Montassar Dridi
            • ... Rodrigo Campos
            • ... Montassar Dridi