No. That won't change the fact that you need a service and some kind
of load balancer to send traffic to your cluster from the outside.

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 12:29 PM, YASMINE CHEIKHROUHOU
<yasmine.cheikhrou...@enis.tn> wrote:
> Can i upgrade the version of kubectl in order to use --bind adress

>> You have to create a service object.
>>
>> See:
>> -
>> https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/services-networking/connect-applications-service/#exposing-the-service
>> -
>> https://kubernetes.io/docs/user-guide/services/#publishing-services---service-types
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:23 AM, jasmin <yasmine.cheikhrou...@enis.tn>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello
>> > I want to change the adress of localhost but --bind-adress is not
>> > supported
>> > with my kubectl version
>> > Is there a solution
>> > I have execute this command
>> > kubectl port-forward My_Pod 3389:3389
>> > Forwarding from 127.0.0.1:3389 -> 3389
>> > I want to change 127.0.0.1 how to do it
>> > Thanks all
>> >
>> > --
>>

>> --
>> Christian Koep
>> ---
>> 4096R / BB97 7DE2 9669 2F4D EC3A  3481 8899 70BE 1295 5732
>>
>> --

Christian Koep
---
4096R / BB97 7DE2 9669 2F4D EC3A  3481 8899 70BE 1295 5732

  • [kubernetes-users]... jasmin
    • Re: [kubernet... Christian Koep
    • Re: [kubernet... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [kube... YASMINE CHEIKHROUHOU
        • Re: [... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • R... YASMINE CHEIKHROUHOU
            • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... YASMINE CHEIKHROUHOU