it seems that i don't understand you when i tell it's for production
1) i instlled cluster kubernetes with murano
2) i run image ubuntu-xrdp from docker hub
3) i want to access to this image with xrdp i want public Ip:Port i cant
access but when i do
kubectl port-forward My_Pod 3389:3389
i get
Forwarding from 127.0.0.1:3389 -> 3389
i don't want localhost i want to allow port-forwading to more interfaces
than localhost
*you see sir what i mean*
*I hope you understand me and you can help me because really blocked*
*i want this in the picture but i can't because it's forwarding only
localhost*
*thank you*