You can delete the default storageclass by setting the is-default
annotation to false:
http://blog.kubernetes.io/2017/03/dynamic-provisioning-and-storage-classes-kubernetes.html

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 12:41 AM, <kapek...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
> is it any way to turn dynamic provisioner off in kubernetes? I would like
> to force kubernetes using PVs which are defined and if it find no one I
> would like him to drop an error...

  • [kubernetes-users... kapekto1
    • Re: [kuberne... 'Michelle Au' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
      • Re: [kub... kapekto1
        • Re: ... 'Michelle Au' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • ... Tomasz Kapek
            • ... 'Michelle Au' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... smalltope
              • ... kapekto1
                • ... kapekto1