Well, binding to 127 addresses means nobody else can access you.
Binding to a specific IP is just not the "normal" thing to do in
network programming, in my experience.  Unless you know something
specific, 0 is the best option.  E.g. you might have more than one
network interface, and 0 is the only way to catch them all without
enumerating them.