The load is random, but the distribution should be approximately equal for
non-trivial loads.  E.g. when we run tests for 1000 requests you can see it
is close to equal.

How unequal is it?  Are you using session affinity?

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, 10:34 AM Cristian Cocheci <cristian.coch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you Sunil, but the LoadBalancer type is used for exposing the
> service externally, which I don't need. All I need is my service exposed
> inside the cluster.
>

> On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:30 AM, Sunil Bhai <placid.b...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> HI,
>>

>> Check this once :
>>

>> https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/access-application-cluster/load-balance-access-application-cluster/
>>

>> https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/services-networking/service/

>> Windows 10

  • [kubernetes-user... cristian . cocheci
    • Re: [kubern... Rodrigo Campos
    • RE: [kubern... Sunil Bhai
      • Re: [ku... Cristian Cocheci
        • RE:... Sunil Bhai
        • Re:... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • ... cristian . cocheci
            • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
                • ... cristian . cocheci
                • ... cristian . cocheci
                • ... Rodrigo Campos
                • ... cristian . cocheci
                • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... cristian . cocheci
                • ... 'Daniel Smith' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A