What are you using for a client?  Is it by chance http and written in go?
Some client libraries, including Go's http, aggressively reuse
connections.

If you try with something like exec netcat, I bet you see different results.

BTW, one might argue that if you depend on RR, you will eventually be
broken.  You would have to do that client side or in your own LB.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, 1:23 PM <cristian.coch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am running them against the service's cluster IP address (through its
> name, i.e. "btm-calculator" which translates to the cluster IP), and port
> 3006.
>

> On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 1:19:32 PM UTC-4, Rodrigo Campos wrote:
> > And how are you running the requests? Against which IP and which port?

    • Re: [kubern... Cristian Cocheci
      • RE: [ku... Sunil Bhai
      • Re: [ku... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
        • Re:... cristian . cocheci
          • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
            • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... Rodrigo Campos
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... 'Tim Hockin' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
              • ... 'Daniel Smith' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
              • ... cristian . cocheci
        • RE:... Sunil Bhai
  • [kubernetes-user... Sunil Bhai