Hello fa...,

We followed the tutorial [3] and it technically works but it does not
perform to expectations.

Dave

On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 11:15:59 AM UTC-7, fa...@google.com wrote:

> Hello Dave,
>
> Since your question is technical, you may get help from community experts
> and enthusiasts at serverfault.com. Make sure you include proper tags
> when you ask your question. For example, if using Google Cloud Kubernetes
> Engine [1] you may tag it as [google-kubernetes-engine], and [kubernetes];
> but if using a Kubernetes cluster on Compute Engine, you may tag it as
> [kubernetes], and [google-compute-engine].
>
> On the other hand, while I was checking the Ingress prerequisites [2], I
> understood that “Google Kubernetes Engine deploys an ingress controller on
> the master” for you, and like this tutorial [3] it creates the load
> balancer. According to the prerequisites, and this github page [4],  it is
> still in beta, and you may check the limitations and expectations [5] with
> latency on the same page.
> That said, and if you suspect a defect with the Ingress Controller/ Google
> Cloud Load Balancer you may open a report through issue tracker [6]. But
> after verifying the correct settings with the community, and reviewing the
> above as not an expected behavior.  I hope that helps.
>
> [1] https://console.cloud.google.com/kubernetes
> [2]
> https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/services-networking/ingress/#prerequisites
>
> [3]
> https://cloud.google.com/kubernetes-engine/docs/tutorials/http-balancer
> [4]
> https://github.com/kubernetes/ingress-gce/blob/master/BETA_LIMITATIONS.md#glbc-beta-limitations
>
> [5]
> https://github.com/kubernetes/ingress-gce/blob/master/BETA_LIMITATIONS.md#latency
>
> [6] https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers

  • [kubernetes-... Dave Jensen
    • [kubern... Dave Jensen
      • Re:... Rodrigo Campos
      • [ku... fadya via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
        • ... 'Ahmet Alp Balkan' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
          • ... Dave Jensen
        • ... Dave Jensen
          • ... Dave Jensen
            • ... marshall
            • ... Rodrigo Campos
              • ... 'Kenneth Massada' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
                • ... Dave Jensen
                • ... Rodrigo Campos
    • [kubern... 'Bowei Du' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A
    • [kubern... francois . bossiere
      • [ku... amadou
        • ... 'Nicks' via Kubernetes user discussion and Q&A